Our private events are bespoke and tailor-made. We spend time understanding what you want to achieve before devising a bespoke programme for you and your guests.
Your private event includes:
- Exclusive use of The Gallery Kitchen
- Bespoke menu created by our Head Chef
- Welcome Drink on arrival (A glass of Prosecco per person is included. Please ask us about upgrade choices and charges.)
- A five course Tasting Menu (Upgrade to 7 or 10 courses is available. Please note, charges apply.)
- Tea/coffee & treats to finish
Private Chef's Tables are available to book throughout the week* with Head Chef Iain More in The Gallery Kitchen (minimum booking requirement is 10 guests or £600.00).
Should you wish to arrange a private dinner in the comfort of your own home and have our chefs to cook for you, please contact Martin Sweeney for details via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01892 528700.
We offer a great wine & champagne selection for our guests on the evening. An expert wine pairing is available upon request (Please note charges apply).
We take the utmost care to ensure that all reasonable dietary requests are accommodated when visiting at Rosemary Shrager’s Cookery School; however, due to the nature of our offering we are unable to guarantee that any item will be 100% allergen free. Please advise us in advance if you have any special dietary requirements.
*Bookings are available from Monday to Sunday throughout the year depending on availability.